+For the carrot roll cake
°2 Label Rouge Sables carrots
° 4 eggs
° 100 g of sugar
° 1 tsp ground cinnamon
° 1/4 C A C powdered nutmeg
° 1/2 C A C powdered ginger
° 100g of flour
° 1/2 C A C of yeast
° 120 g of butter
° 300g fresh cheese
° 120 g icing sugar
° The seeds of a vanilla pod
°50 g crushed pecan nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 210°.
2. Wash, then peel the Label Rouge Sables Carrots and start by grating them.
3. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beating egg whites.
4. Blanch the egg yolks and the sugar using a whisk. Add carrots and spices. To mix together.
5. Add flour and baking powder. Mix again.
6. Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the batter in two batches.
7. Spread the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
8. To prepare the cream, whip the soft butter and the cream cheese. Add the icing sugar and the grains of a vanilla pod.
9. Garnish the biscuit with 2/3 of the cream, then gently roll it widthwise. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut the sides. Spread the remaining cream on the roll, and decorate with the crushed pecans and small slices of Label Rouge sand carrots.